VISION: A YOUTH ROOTED IN CHRIST, GROWING IN FAITH AND ABOUNDING IN FRUITFULNESS
MISSION: By following Jesus Christ we shall make disciple of all nations, through sharing the good news of the gospel with the lost, and share our lives in fellowship with each other and by our service in obedience to his call on our lives we shall worship Christ.
ALL SAINTS CATHEDRAL YOUTH Survey
The purpose of this survey is to;
To have a complete and accurate archive for the youth ministry and its members.
To help with fast and accurate availing of youth members’ details.
CLICK HERE for the survey form
There are different youth groups that meet during the week and crown it off in the Praise and Worship Service on Sunday at 3 pm.
The different fellowship groups under the youth ministry that meet weekly include:
(University / Tertiary Students)
OUR VISION: A PACESETTER ROOTED IN CHRIST, GROWING IN FAITH AND ABOUNDING IN FRUITFULNESS
MISSION: Living out the way of Christ by being exemplary in Love, speech, behavior, faithfulness and purity as we pursue our purpose in the community through evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, worship, and leadership.
General Fellowship Time:
Tuesday @ 5:30 pm (All Saints’ Cathedral, Kampala)
TEENS 4 CHRIST / COMMISSIONED FOR CHRIST
(Secondary School Students, Vacists – S.4 & S.6)
OUR VISION: A TEEN ROOTED IN CHRIST, GROWING IN FAITH AND ABOUNDING IN FRUITFULNESS
MISSION: Laying foundations for spiritual formation, growing character through service and enjoying fellowship.
Developing self controlled, confident and respectful teenagers who recognize their purpose through faith in Christ Jesus.
- Establishing spiritual foundations through bible study, teachings and prayer
- Sharpening character by serving, mentoring and developing talents.
- Maintaining fellowships through small groups, prayer chains and social networking.
Monday | 2 – 5 pm, Wednesday | 2 – 5 pm, Friday | 2 – 5 pm
YOUNG OVERCOMERS (YOMs)
YOMs is an acronym for Young Overcomers’ Fellowship. The Fellowship began in April 2003. We meet every Friday evening at 6 pm to create a platform for believers who have finished tertiary education and are not yet married to grow in the Lord. Fellowship members who get married are also welcome and encouraged to remain and disciple/ mentor the rest.
Hebrews 10:24-25: And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds,not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another–and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
The YOMs fellowship provides a pool of workplace and business professionals to blaze the trail for JESUS in the marketplace. The Fellowship strives to ensure that members grow in knowledge and understanding of the WORD of God. It creates a space for the youth to be part of various activities in the cathedral, as they are the future leaders of the cathedral.
For peer mentorship, genuine friendship and bonds to be created within the different genders, YOMs occasionally has get-togethers where we meet as Sisters Keepers (SK) and A Few Good Men (AFGM). SK for the ladies and AFGM for the gentlemen.
The groups meet regularly and are involved in different activities that allow space for women and men to grasp the true meaning of being Godly men and women.
Some of the major highlights of the fellowship are the Lock In’s and the annual YOMs dinner to crown the year of fellowship in style.
If you are in this category of people (completed tertiary education), we would love to see you this Friday, 6pm in the Cathedral tent.
YOUTH OUTREACH MINISTRY
OUR VISION: A YOUTH ROOTED IN CHRIST, GROWING IN FAITH AND ABOUNDING IN FRUITFULNESS
To take every opportunity to consistently reach the unreached, love the unloved and care for the uncared for in the community (Matthew 25:45).
- Secondary Schools outreach.
The youth currently reach out to eight (8) schools.
The Schools are: Hana Mixed School, Nsangi. St. Lawrence Horizon Campus; St. Lawrence Crown City; Taibah International School; Standard High School – Zana; Kisaasi College School; Peter’s SS Naalya; Words Worth S S, Konge
- University outreach
- Hospital ministry
Ministry prayer meetings – Every Saturday (4pm – 6pm)
Ministry Committee meetings – Last Saturday of every month (2pm – 6pm)
- Youth to take part in Outreach as a lifestyle and with a focus on individual ministry as compared to Outreach as an activity
- To be United and to have oneness in mind
- To intentionally give opportunities to the Youth to grow
- To give a platform for the Youth to exercise their gifts
- To grow the body of Christ even in number
- To equip the Youth with evangelism and discipleship skills
- To have teachings on the purpose of reaching out
- To provide materials for follow up and discipleship e.g. discipleship manuals
- To encourage the older youth to mentor the younger youth
- To reach out to the community together with Sports Ministry
- To groom leaders through the various Outreach teams
- To follow up and build new believers to the full stature of Christ