Sermon Notes by Bridgette Nalumu
Sermon: Glorious Hope
By Nate Mulindwa
Background: Romans 1:17; 3:21-24; 4:25.
1. Peace with God through Jesus.
– The things that truly matter go beyond the here and now.
– We can have all the things that we want and still miss the point.
– The most important Thing does not change – peace with God.
– We must keep the mind that whatever our lot in life, it is well.
Romans 8:18, 2 Corinthians 4:17.
2. Access to Grace is gained.
Ref: Leviticus 16:2
– This access is blood-bought.
– It is an all-time access. Hebrews 4:16.
– Everything blood-bought has eternal value.
-We need to hunger after righteousness. Matthew 5:6.
– Titus 2:11-14.
– We don’t want Sanctification like a pair of shoes , we need it…
– Psalm 139
3. Rejoice in the Hope of God.
– Romans 8:29-30
– The ‘past tense’ in this passage stresses the certainty of this HOPE that we have.
– A true Christian is forward looking.