- Archbishop and Bishop of Kampala Diocese
- Cathedral Council. The cathedral appoints the ACP Team on behalf of the Provost. It monitors the progress and needs of the project.
- The ACP Team. A project of this magnitude requires able and upright people to see it through to its completion. To meet this challenge, a building committee comprising of nine members is currently spear-heading the project on behalf of the Cathedral Council.
MEMBERS OF THE ACP TEAM
ACP adopted the recommendation of Council to remain a lean, committed and efficient team. However, as and when the need arises, various specific activity task forces have been formed to coordinate such activities. Nevertheless, there are key sub-committees of ACP that were formed to augment ACP in their respective technical competencies. These include:
ACP Technical Committee
- Provide technical oversight over the project;
- Quality assure the project;
- Quality assure the work of the Consultants, the Contractor and the Project Manager; and
- Advice ACP on all technical matters.
ACP Advisory Team
ACP Finance Committee
- To oversee all the financial details relating to the project for example bankers, signatories, borrowing, accountability, disbursement and reporting mechanisms; and
- Advise ACP Team.
ACP Fundraising Committee
- To oversee the financial mobilization efforts;
- To explore all necessary financial mobilization efforts; and
- To work out incentives for contributing towards the project; and
- Develop appropriate strategies.
ACP Publicity committee
- To give relevant and necessary information to stakeholders;
- Publicize the project and its progress through various print and broad cast media;
- To maintain public relations (for example keep computer data of members’ birth days, marriages, illness, bereavements, thank you etc); and
- To keep the momentum of the project going among all stake holders.
A secretariat to handle the day to day cathedral building related activities is in place. It is headed by Julius Twesigye as the Project Coordinator.