Phase 2 worksare progressing on schedule. The ACP Team extends gratitude and blessings for all the contributions, prayers and desire to raise the sanctuary of God.
Phase 2 Goal
• Planned completion date: August 2018
• Scope: Structural Walls, Office Layout, Two Galleries, Windows, Doors, Bell Tower and Roofing
• Financier: God working through his people.
A. FINANCIAL STATUS
• Project Cost (Contractor, Consultant and VAT): UGX 7.1 Billion
• Amount Raised: UGX 2,808,720,150
• Balance to be raised: UGX4,291,279,850.
• Monthly Fundraising Target: UGX 315 million
• Amount collectedso far in July 2017 : UGX 121,889,382
• Balance of amount to collect in July 2017: UGX 193,110,618
B. TECHNICAL STATUS
HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE SITE? Steel fixing and Casting concrete for structural walls and columns is in progress.We are
currently undertaking quality assurance tests for the initial concrete works before massive concrete casting is done. The Cathedral
Management requests for your understanding and patience as we face some inconveniences and limited parking areas,
all for the good of God’s work among us.
All parishioners are encouraged to participate in project monitoring and site inspections as the works progress. Site meetings
will be held every last Friday of the month at 02:30pm to meet the Contractor and Consultant to jointly review progress, share
key project information and discuss any challenges encountered. You are invited for the next site meeting this Friday, 28th
July 2017 at 02:30pm.
We would like to thank each one of YOU who has given more than 10 million, millions, thousands and hundreds. Your labour
in NOT in vain. We introduced a new campaign called PURPLE GIDEON BAG (PGB). All purple bag collections will be
considered as Gideons. Please give generously in the purple bag.
To contribute to the building of the Cathedral, you can deposit money directly on our bank accounts using the details below
and on the white ACP envelops:
Account Name: All Saints Cathedral ACP Fund
Bank: DFCU; Account numbers: 01273550356324 (UGX) and 02073573433218 (USD)
Bank: Barclays; Account number: 0341186188 (UGX)
You can also contribute to the building of the cathedral through ACP Office, tent and the purple bag.