The purpose of the Mothers’ Union is to be specially concern with all that strengthens & Preserves marriage and Christian Family Life.
- To Uphold Christ’s teaching on the nature of marriage and to promote its wider Understanding;
- To encourage Parents to Bring up their children in the faith & the life of the Church;
- To maintain a world-wide fellowship of Christians; united in prayer, worship and service;
- To promote conditions in society favorable to stable family Life and the protection of children;
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity;
WHO CAN BE A MEMBER
- Women married in Church.
- Associate membership is open to women in monogamous marriages praying for holy matrimony and women in Christian marriages wedded in other denominations as a way of reaching out to them for support, participation and encouragement,
- Widows still committed to MU objectives.
We meet every Friday at the Church Premises, usually in the Church Hall or the Tent in case the premarital counseling classes are using the Hall
Our members are very actively involved in the different ministries in the church; From Children’s church, mentoring the Youth, in Home hospitality, premarital counseling, as church wardens, in the compassion ministry, home cell and pastoral care, the Building Project , to the cathedral council. We are actively engaged and the Church backs on our support.
FIRST POINTS OF CONTACT
Chairperson: Mrs. Gladys Muhumuza
Vice Chairperson: Mrs Jessica Tushemereirwe (+256 772 420555)