KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE HOME CELL PROGRAMME
- Enable every known church member accessibility to a cell group where they can belong and regularly participate.
- To open at least 15 cell groups every year with a view of covering localities around greater Kampala adequately.
- To develop effective leadership and management skills for the cell ministry through training and mentoring.
- To build a strong care and share cell group team for a vibrant and growing church mission extensible to church planting.
ABOUT HOME CELL
The goal of Home Cell Programme is to build a vibrant church through home fellowships, caring, sharing, preaching and witnessing the gospel based on the word.
The care and share ministry of the home cells is, in simpler terms the ‘smaller church’ of the bigger congregation. This is taking the activities of the main church to the homes and other convenient places of meeting. They are not limited to space or locations, as longer as the members are free from conflicts with neighbours or the environment. It takes the services to the people in their homes and any other easily accessible and convenient locations.
THE CORE BENEFITS OF HOME CELL
- Intimacy among members for a strong and united church.
- In depth understanding and application of the bible for spiritual growth and maturity.
- Practical solutions and mutual support for the members’ and community challenges in holistic ministry.
- Provision for every member to participate and enhance leadership skills as opposed to being spectators in the church.
- It is contextualized and relevant local indigenous conditions.
- It is an avenue for reaching out to local comunities with the gospel in mission.
- It opens the door to relations and networking outside the church.
LIST OF ZONES
Naalya/ Lukuya rd
Naguru Katalima Bend
Please download a copy of our pew card below, fill it out and return it to us if you would like to be visited or to receive any ministry by the pastoral care team. Please hand it in to the wardens during any service or at the reception.
HOME CELL & PASTORAL CARE PEW CARD (64.1 KiB, 586 downloads)