Today 18th June 2017 marks a month since Phase 2 works commenced. The ACP Team extends gratitude and blessings for all the contributions, prayers and desire to raise the sanctuary of God.
Phase 2 Goal
• Planned completion date: August 2018
• Scope: Structural Walls, Office Lay out, Two Galleries, Windows, Doors, Bell Tower and Roofing
• Financier: God working through his people.
A. Financial Status
• Project Cost (Contractor, Consultant and VAT): UGX 7.1 Billion
• Amount so far Raised: UGX 2,619,446,568
• Balance to be raised: UGX 4,480,553,432
• Monthly Fundraising Target: UGX 306 million
• Amount collected so far, for June 2017 : UGX 107,586,350
• Balance of amount to collect for June 2017: UGX 198,413,650
B. Technical Status
Phase II works are progressing with formwork and steel fixing to the main structural walls. The Cathedral Management requests for your understanding and patience as we face some inconveniences and limited parking areas, all for the good of God’s work among us.
All parishioners are encouraged to participate in project monitoring and site inspections as the works progress.
We thank you all for supporting this project. To contribute to the building of the Cathedral, you can deposit money directly on our bank accounts using the details below and on the white ACP envelopes:
Account Name: All Saints Cathedral ACP Fund
Bank: DFCU; Account numbers: 01273550356324 (UGX) and 02073573433218 (USD)
Bank: Barclays: Account number: 0341186188 (UGX)
You can also contribute to the building of the Cathedral using mobile money. Below are the steps to follow while paying using mobile money.
MTN Mobile Money Payment Procedure
Step 1: Dial *165#
Step 2: Select 4. Payments
Step 2b: Enter 00 for Next
Step 3: Select 13. Goods and Services
Step 4: Enter Merchant Code i.e. ALLSAINTS
Step 5: Enter Reference preferably your phone number
Step 6: Enter amount to be sent
Step 7: Enter your Mobile Money PIN
You can also contribute through ACP office, cathedral accounts office, tent and the purple bag.
Please note: ACP (Secretariat) office was relocated to Plot 4, Lugard Road (First floor)
Thank you. ACP TEAM